My Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Graphics

Where you show of your skills!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cherry_seasons
Admin
cherry_seasons

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 5:12 am

WELCOME TO THE POKEMON ROLEPLAY!

RULES

* Only one charcter
* No swearing
* No spamming
* No flaming
* You start off with six pokemon, any, apart from legendarys ((after you defeat the elite four then you may have ledendarys, you just have to put you're pokemon in the PC storing system))
* Read all those five rules carefully
* One post rule
* HAVE FUN~! x]

Members-

Alex = WolfOfSorrow
Josh = Crystal Creation
Kevin = DragonWarrior1

Pokemon-
Alex = Pidgeot, Victreelbel, Blastoise, Dragonite, Hitmontop, Alakazam
Josh = Starmie, Gardevoir, Hitmonchan, Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Weavile
Kevin = Blastoise, Electivire, Pidgeot, Golem, Roserade, Garchomp

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://graphicfanatic.forumotion.com
WolfofSorrow
Graphic Goodie
WolfofSorrow

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 10:53 am

Okaymy character is Alex, and I want to have a Pidgeot, Ivysaur, Kabutops, Dragonite, and (uhhh) Ditto!

Wait, I forgot (again! xD) I also wanted.... scratch

Alakazam!
Back to top Go down
Crystal Creation
Graphic Formal
Crystal Creation

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 11:22 am

Can I join, too?

Name-Josh
Age-16
Pokemon:
-Starmie
-Gardevoir
-Hitmonchan
-Aerodactyl
-Alakazam
-Weavile
Back to top Go down
cherry_seasons
Admin
cherry_seasons

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 11:25 am

Oh yeah i forgot to say you guys should edit you're posts, and start you're adventures =D
Back to top Go down
WolfofSorrow
Graphic Goodie
WolfofSorrow

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 11:27 am

Rattata! Go Pidgeot! Rattata uses Hyper Fang and hurts Pidgeot by 30 HP! Pidgeot uses Wing Attack and makes Rattata faint! Pidgeot gained 44 exp. points.

Anyways, I head to Pallet town and I (finally) arrive. I deliver the pokeball to Prof. Oak, and he doesn't give me anything! ( affraid )

I stop by Daisy's house, and she gives me advice on how to raise my pokemon. ( Sleep ) I start to head off to Pewter to take on Brock...

Will be continued!

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cherry_seasons
Admin
cherry_seasons

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 11:30 am

Tsk tsk, no swearing! k? rabbit
Back to top Go down
WolfofSorrow
Graphic Goodie
WolfofSorrow

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 11:55 am

I am sorry. I dodn't know that you considered c*** a swear word. I will take it off.
Back to top Go down
cherry_seasons
Admin
cherry_seasons

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 11:56 am

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior1
Graphic regular
DragonWarrior1

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 1:23 pm

Name: Kevin
Pokemon:
1.Blastoise
2.Electivire
3.Pidgeot
4.Golem
5.Roserade
6.Garchomp
Legendary pokemon(to get later): Celebi
Bio: Kevin was born in Jhoto, in Goldenrod City. When he was 5 his father took him to the daycare to get a pokemon egg. When 6, it hatched to be a squirtle, his first pokemon. When 8 he beat Whitney, the gym leader, but never challenged a gym leader again, since he preffered to raise pokemon, not use them in battles. When he became 10, he ventured to Hoenn for a year, then went to Kanto. Being 11, and in Kanto, a new reigon to him, he didnt know what to do, but luckily, he met a kind man named Sam Oak(yes, that is the proffessors real name). He stayed and studied along side Prof. Oak for 2 years, then he ventured off to Sinnoh. To Kevin, Sinnoh was like Johto, and during his one year there, he found that his pokemon had "Sinnoh Evoloutions" In which his electabuzz evolved into electivier, and his roselia into a roserade. He also met a new companion, a gible, in a cave in Sinnoh. Now with his new team and everything, he heads back to Kanto, to see his old friend Sam Oak, and to find out what he had missed over the past year he was in Sinnoh.
--------------------------------

Kevin felt a jolt as the S.S. Anne dropped anchor, as it had docked in vermillion City. "So close to pallet town...." He said to himself as he walked off the ship, and sent out Pidgeot.

"Pidgeot, take me to Pallet town!" Kevin said as he hopped onto his pokemon, and it flew off east, all the way to pallet town.

Pidgeot landed, Kevin hopped off, and he returned his second pokemon ever, and his second closest friend. Kevin walked around pallet town, everything seemed to be the same. Then he saw Sam checking on the pokemon Kevin had left when he went to Sinnoh. "Proffessor!!!" Kevin shouted, waving his arms wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Roleplay
Page 1 of 1